Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10.1: HQ can't call remote site - goes to VM

Just upgraded from 7.5 to 10.1 (15.21.5702).

We have 2 sites. Since the upgrade the extensions at the remote site can call extensions at the HQ with no problems. Extensions at HQ that call extensions at the remote site get VM after a short (approx 3-5 second delay). The sames goes for incoming calls to the sites. Call comes into remote site and can connect to HQ extension. Call comes into HQ but can't connect to remote extensions.

This just started after the upgrade. Any suggestions on what to look for?

Thank you

Check your SG switch connectivity. Do you have DVS? Is it operating without issue?

Comment

Switch connectivity shows all cells green with C.

DVS?

Comment

Distributed Voice Services server.

This is a connectivity issue. You'll need to verify full layer 7 connectivity between SG switches with lsp_ping. Have you engaged your Shoretel partner for troubleshooting this?

Comment

Originally posted by cburgy View Post
          Distributed Voice Services server.

This is a connectivity issue. You'll need to verify full layer 7 connectivity between SG switches with lsp_ping. Have you engaged your Shoretel partner for troubleshooting this?
          Getting our "partner" involved usually proves to be pointless. If I can't figure this out on my own by tomorrow I'll be ready to bang my head against a wall (call them).

Comment

Found another thread with what seems to be the same issue and am following up there:
            http://www.shoretelforums.com/forums...html#post17746

Looks like it's a Firewall issue.

Comment

Working...
            X