Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to use ShoreTel Call Manager dial extension number from Auto attendant?

    I encountered a problem. I used shoreTel call manager to dial, but answering with Auto attendant, I need to dial extension number, but I don't know how to dial extension number in ShoreTel call manager in this condition. please help me.

  • #2
    Umm...

    Can you dial the extension from your phone?
    All you do is type the name or extension in and press enter...

    Comment


    • #3
      tangjun4447,

      are you talking about setting up an extension list and then when the AA answers and says something like "please enter your extension number?" Then you would enter the extension number.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sean View Post
        tangjun4447,

        are you talking about setting up an extension list and then when the AA answers and says something like "please enter your extension number?" Then you would enter the extension number.

        For example: I dialed phone number " 075592794003" and answering with AA. like this " 0 -- front reception, 1-- IT department, 2-- sales department" . I want to press 1 transfer to IT department. when I used ShoreTel call manager to dial this phone number. How can I press 1.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bobby_Digital View Post
          Umm...

          Can you dial the extension from your phone?
          All you do is type the name or extension in and press enter...

          For example: I dialed phone number " 075592794003" and answering with AA. like this " 0 -- front reception, 1-- IT department, 2-- sales department" . I want to press 1 transfer to IT department. when I used ShoreTel call manager to dial this phone number. How can I press 1.

          Comment


          • #6
            If you use a physical phone, use the buttons on the physical phone.

            If you're using softphone on ShoreTel 8 or later, Look for the small number pad icon on the right side of the main toolbar. Click that to open a dialpad window.

            Comment


            • #7
              See my attachment for the keypad location. Its highlighted in red.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Palitto Consulting View Post
                If you use a physical phone, use the buttons on the physical phone.

                If you're using softphone on ShoreTel 8 or later, Look for the small number pad icon on the right side of the main toolbar. Click that to open a dialpad window.
                thanks for your helpful information.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sean View Post
                  See my attachment for the keypad location. Its highlighted in red.
                  thanks for your helpful information.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X