No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Wide Intercom

Hey guys,

Im new here, i've done a search looking for an answer to this question but was unable to find anything.

We are getting pressure from the fire marshall to have an intercom system for our campus for emergency situations. We are currently running a shoretel 8.1 system with Shoretel 230 phones. Is there any way to use our setup for emergency situations where one person's voice can be heard through every phone on our system?

Like I said we definitely need a solution so if its a third party add on or even upgrade I'd love to look into it.

Thanks for your help,

Joel Bell

You might contact your partner and ask about ShoreTel Professional Service's distributed paging application. If that does not meet your needs, we have also done some applications like this in the past and would be happy to be of assistance.

Comment

Shoretel PS has also written a super paging group application that can go beyond the 100 phones.

Honestly though, most of our customers install an intercom (typically mutli-zone) in this scenario.

Comment

We are currently using ShoreTel's Enhanced Paging application to do exactly this.

Comment

Working...
        X