No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser lock up

Anyone ever have this problem...
    Using Internet Exploder 8. I go to access the Shoreware Director and I am able to do just about anything however,
    when I access the page for Workgroups and click on an existing workgroup, IE freezes and it says "retrieving prompt" in the uper right hand corner. I have to quit IE at that point because it just locks up.

Yeah, I remember that in a few earlier builds of 8.1 or 9.0 maybe (it all blends together after some time). What release/build are you on?

Comment

Release 10.1

Comment

I happens to me several times. I am on 10.1 and I use IE8 on windows 7 ultimate pc. I have noticed that the Windows firewall is always creating this issue. I generally disable the Windows firewall before working on the ShoreWare director. Try it.

Comment

THANK YOU!

I created a Windows firewall rule to allow traffic to my mail Shoretel server and this is no longer a problem.

Comment

Specifically, it seems the activex control for playing and recording prompts is attempting to ftp the prompt file to your browser.

Comment

Originally posted by pfp View Post
              THANK YOU!

I created a Windows firewall rule to allow traffic to my mail Shoretel server and this is no longer a problem.
              What firewall rule did you create? I verified that Windows firewall is locking the page up by disabling the firewall. I have not found the correct firewall rule to enable FTP

Comment

Working...
              X