No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoretel 7.5 and Event ID: 2816

Hello!

On the 17th of this month I moved my Primary Data Center. (Not fun, I don't recommend it!) At the same time I changed my DATA VLAN IP addressing for the Data Center. The Voice VLAN did not change.

In my datacenter is my DVM box. [Note: HQ Server at another site.]

Ever since the move I have been intermittently getting a group of the following errors and have had to repeatedly reboot the DVM. (One to two times a day)

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: ShoreWare
    Event Category: IP Phone Display Server
    Event ID: 2816
    Date: 4/27/2010
    Time: 7:50:02 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: DVM
    Description:
    The IP Phone display service is unable to connect to the ShoreTel database. It will continue to retry once every minute. If this error persists, and the HQ server is available on the network, the ShoreWare Server installation may be corrupt.
    Error Code: 0x800706BA
    Error Message: The RPC server is unavailable.

I also see in the CSISSrv log stuff like;

592: (1500) 07:18:24.500 PDT [CSIS-DBINTF] (Error) DBIntf.cocreateinstanceHelper failed: RPC Error - RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE(0x800706BA)

592: (4320) 08:17:46.515 PDT [CSIS-CONNDLL] (Error) CCSISSvrCONN::connect, getDBUserIDPassword failed: E_OUTOFMEMORY(0x8007000E)

Except for changing the IP of my mail server in the system, nothing was changed on the box so I am not sure why this all of the sudden is occuring?

Is this a can't talk to HQ error or a can't talk to myself error?

Anybody seen anything like it before?

thanks,

-eddy
Working...
X