Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Warning message about deletion is dead air

This user says she receives the system warning message about deletion (see below) in email as text and voice mail. But when she listens to the voicemail message, it is completely silent. She hears the envelope portion then it will say "You have a message from 'beeep' " then its total silence.

This is the only user that has complained about it. We are on the same voicemail server. I receive my warning voice mails without a problem.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 2:12 AM
    To: xxx, xxx
    Subject: Warning: 2 heard messages will be deleted in 10 days from your voice mailbox: 3268

The oldest 2 heard messages in your voice mailbox are marked for deletion. These messages will be deleted in 10 days time. To review these messages before they are deleted, please logon to your voice mailbox using the ShoreTel Call Manager application, Microsoft Outlook, or your telephone and re-play your oldest 2 heard messages.

Might be worth deleting and rebuilding that user. I have never seen it but I suppose it is possible the system has a glitch associated with her profile.

Comment

I ended up deleting and re-creating her account. She was the only user in that office and across the network experiencing it. So it does look like it was an account issue. I won't really know until the system is triggered to send her another warning message. It could be a few weeks. Thanks.

Comment

I know I am digging this up from the past but did you ever find a solution to this?

Comment

Working...
        X