Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shortel IP Phone can't dial-back

I encounterd a problem, I couldn't dial-back the phone number when people called me. I thought when I need to call, I have to press 9 then dial telephone number. but when I dial-back with Redial button, I didn't press 9, so I couldn't dial-back. Who can help to resolve this problem? Thanks.

Your probably set to the wrong trunk access code. If you use the Call Manager software, go to Options, Configure Shoretel System, and choose 9 as your default trunk access code and see if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by dsirek View Post
      Your probably set to the wrong trunk access code. If you use the Call Manager software, go to Options, Configure Shoretel System, and choose 9 as your default trunk access code and see if that helps.
      Yes, I see. But I said that used ShoreTel telephone, such as: ShoreTel 230, ShoreTel 560 and so on.

Comment

This setting affects the phone as well. If you do not have call manager, you can also change this from the user's page, Personal Options->Trunk Group Access Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Palitto Consulting View Post
          This setting affects the phone as well. If you do not have call manager, you can also change this from the user's page, Personal Options->Trunk Group Access Code.
          Thank you Palitto Consulting. Thanks for your useful information. I have solved this problem. but also have a problem. I can only dial-back local phone number. but first I must press 0 then dial the phone number of another places. the phone number of another places belong to national phone number. such as : 9 + 0 13725591234, 9 + 075583837654 and so on .

Comment

Thank you Palitto Consulting. Thanks for your useful information. I have solved this problem. but also have a problem. I can only dial-back local phone number. but first I must press 0 then dial the phone number of another places. the phone number of another places belong to national phone number. such as : 9 + 0 13725591234, 9 + 075583837654 and so on .

Comment

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't know about that one. I'm not familiar with China's dialing plan.

Comment

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't know about that one. I'm not familiar with China's dialing plan.
                never mind , thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X