Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Circuits and ShoreTel

We're looking for some some feedback from some of you that have installed a ShoreTel system using a Flex / Dynamic voice and data circuit with a PRI interface.

Specifically any voice quality issues, like fading or sounding distant etc.

We're interested in Paetec's flex product but want to know what to expect before we place anyone on one of these circuits.

Thanks in advance.

We're using Verizon's IP Flex product in two of our locations. Other than a potential minor issue with our music on hold (it's a bit garbled according to some people), we've seen no problems. Not only is the pricing great, we use the data handoff for Internet access at the remote site.

Comment

re

I have a customer currently on Paetec and it has been a nightmare from day one. we have give them trunk captures on th PRI and everything on the shoretl side is fine but noise incoming to the sg-t1 from paetec and they still would not own the issue. they finally told the customer that they had exhausted all avenues and could not dso anything else for them. my customer is in the process of switching to a new carrier. i cant tell you to stay away from Paetec but i would ot use them or recommend them to any of my customers. TAC also told me that they have had several issues with Paetec.

Comment

Originally posted by aj1104 View Post
        I have a customer currently on Paetec and it has been a nightmare from day one. we have give them trunk captures on th PRI and everything on the shoretl side is fine but noise incoming to the sg-t1 from paetec and they still would not own the issue. they finally told the customer that they had exhausted all avenues and could not dso anything else for them. my customer is in the process of switching to a new carrier. i cant tell you to stay away from Paetec but i would ot use them or recommend them to any of my customers. TAC also told me that they have had several issues with Paetec.
        We had this same problem with Paetec. We signed a 3 yr contract and they could not get the noise & outages on our PRI figured out. They also continued to blame our setup, even though nothing had changed except for the switch from TDS Metrocom to Paetec. Needless to say, we broke the contract & signed with Qwest. All is good now.

Comment

Paetec--From my experience.

Customer Service--questionable at best
          Uptime--What most experience in 2 years, ive experienced outages several times within the year with Paetec.

Technicians---Bottomline; Blame the PBX and find a thousand ways to tell the customer NO.

Comment

I've never experienced Paetec, but because of these types of issues I have never wanted to experience Paetec. Their pricing is not even the best in most cases. I even had a rep tell me "here's the number I need to make, I don't care how you want to make the plan". If that's the type of sales strategy they're using, I don't want to ever experience their service.

Comment

IP Flex

I have setup AT&T, Paetech, and XO IP Flex circuits.

Least amount of trouble has been the AT&T ones.

Comment

no issues in 3+ years. Seattle area, Integra Telecom is the provider.

Comment

Working...
                X