Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone going off hook

We recently upgrade to 9.2 from 7.0. After the upgrade, I've noticed a few phones going "Off Hook" on their own. ShoreTel had me change something, but it didn't seem to help. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

Is this while you are just sitting there or is related to an activity you are performing (i.e. a transfer)? Does it always go off hook to the speaker phone?

Comment

yes, always goes off hook to speakerphone (but I can't hear anything). Yes, just sitting here. I don't do any transfers on this phone.

Comment

Did someone change the Call Manager telephony option to supress dial tone when off hook? I've seen this with certain wireless headsets.

Options > Telephony > Supress dial-tone when off hook

Comment

that is checked....but I can't understand how the phone is going offhook...

Comment

Are all the affected phones on the same switch? Have you tried a switch reboot? We had an issue with a workgroup showing in use and the switch reboot cleared it.

Comment

am having the same issue here...no headset, running 9.2, ip212k, not using call manager, happens w missed calls

Comment

Definitely sounds like a bug. You'll want to work with you partner to collect IPDS and TMSNCC (since it does appear to be related to missed calls) logs so it can be sent to Shoretel for a defect to be opened.

Are you running 14.41.9506 (9.2)?

Comment

Working...
                X