Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forwarding Voicemail from Call Manager

Has anyone else noticed that with the latest 9.2 release when forwarding a voicemail through Call Manager that you automatically get a return receipt no matter if you check it off or not?

Release 14.41.9506

Thanks,
    Chris

i have a couple users who swear they have been receiving return receipts when they didn't enable return receipt. but during my testing i can't reproduce problem. it started right after upgrade the release you mentioned

Comment

just reported the problem to my shoretel partner, who is submitting to shoretel right now, lets see if anyone else has reported it

Comment

Only seems to happen with Call Manager on that specific release and only if done through call manager. Does not happen if you forward through Outlook.

Looks like another call to TAC.

Comment

TAC still working on this, they are able to reproduce the problem on 14.41.9506.0; but no word on a fix yet.

Comment

Just installed 9.2 14.41.9506 over the weekend to 'fix' forwarding voicemail through outlook. I am seeing this issue now which was not on 14.41.1108. I have not upgraded call manager software yet though since it is not required when moving from 1108 to 9506. Has anyone installed the new call manager and if so does it fix this issue? thank you, Bob

Comment

TAC still has my ticket open

Comment

Installing the new PCM version 9506 seems to fix this issue for me so far for 2 people. I went ahead and started rolling it out via Group Policy. Are you still running pcm version 1108 with server version 9506?

Bob

Comment

i'm always hesitant using different call manager versions than the server...although i'm sure it won't be a problem. I'm using 14.41.9506.0 for server and for call manager...what i really want is an answer from shoretel! I think I want to stay away from 10.1 for a while

Comment

We are on build 14.41.9506.0 and experiencing the same troubles. The users get the voicemail shipped back to them once it is heard by the user that they forwarded it to. Has anyone heard of a fix yet?

Comment

talked to my partner yesterday. shoretel still working on a fix

Comment

Outlook

if you upgrade to 10.1 the problem will go away. i upgraded a customer a couple of weeks ago to latest GA of 10.1 and the outlook issue went away after they upgraded PCM.

Comment

Working...
                        X