Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10.1 Ga

Is anyone using this, what are your first impressions?

Thanks
    Adam

This just became available in the last day or so. (I saw it this morning) We plan to load it at our office tomorrow or Friday but do not have it up yet.

Comment

We'll be putting out office on this as well, before the weekend for sure. We'll be sure to let you know anything that comes up with it.

Comment

planing on upgrading tonight

Wish me luck this is my first one!

Comment

Installed. No big issues so far, but it's a small two site system, so hard to really be certain.

Comment

We tried

We tried, but the upgrade failed.
            Had some issues rolling back, had to do a reinstall

See attached
            Attached Files

Comment

Our upgrade went off without a hitch. The new version seems nice enough. I am still sorting out from the docs and tinkering what new features really show up in the release. The notes are kind of sketchy as to whether 10.0 features come along or not.

The v-1 PCM feature works great and helps a lot.

Comment

How would you compare it to 9.2?

Comment

at the moment its crap!

It hasnt rolled back correctly i have a number of errors in the director!

Adam

Comment

trying to find out which path i want ot take... 9.2 or 10.1.

Comment

nearly there

Ok i have upgraded, had to move the system account code extension.

Some issues, the PCM isnt reading the system directory and none of the Green buttons are setup on the phones even though they are programmed in the director.

Comment

Currently not impressed with the support I am receiving.

Comment

I would wait for a couple of builds and then go with 10.1

Comment

Originally posted by southeasternMI View Post
                            I would wait for a couple of builds and then go with 10.1
                            I agree. We upgraded one customer over the weekend. It went well, the command for the MySQL dump has changed, so take note of that.

We currently have a problem with a lot of static/noise on analog ports. The TAC is still working on it, but it seems to be coming from the switch itself. Although, it also seems to only happen on BRI switches...I'll post more when I find out more.

Comment

Yes were just found the MySQL ports have changed, its a joke.

still getting little support. Problems so far

No entries in the system directory in director
                              No numbers for ext's in the PCM
                              None of the IP Buttons on the phones are reading the config (all call appearance)
                              Wait time announcement is claiming 60min wait times.

I think my company are thinking of handing the phone system back!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X