Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 7.5 MDB table schema

Does anyone know where I can find the MDB table schema for 7.5. Just trying to pull the users first name, last name and extension for an Access project I'm working on. Can connect to the MDB file fine, but there are hundreds of tables in it and it would be very helpful to know what is in them without having to pull each one and look. Any help is appreciated.

Look in the Users table.

Comment

Table schema?

Thanks very much for the reply. The user table was the very first table I looked at. It does not contain the users first and last names, just the logon name. Then I started looking at other tables but it was not intuitive as to which one that info might be in. That's why I was hoping for table schema lists and defines all the fields in all the tables. There must be one... just don't know where it is published.

Comment

Hmm, sorry, seems the schema changed more than I expected. Been a long time since I worked with 7.5.

Please see the query named "SystemDirectory".

Comment

Also, the dn table has a description field which is a combination of first and last name.

Comment

Thank you both. Didn't even think of looking at the queries. The seperated first name and last name fields are located in the TabAddresses table. Of course :-)

Comment

Pre-ShoreTel 8X when the Access db's were used, ShoreTel always did a good job of storing the references in the database so you could see the joins... this may help in your future questions about the data relationships between tables. It helped us a ton here.

Comment

Working...
              X