Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Windows 2000 / Call Manager 9.2

    Hello, I just had my shoretel system installed and found out my Windows 2000 users cannot run the Call Manager. Is there any work around? I know, upgrade the Pc's....easier said than done here. Any ideas?

    SMP

  • #2
    We had a similar problem with Call Manager 9.2 and Windows 2000 Professional. 99% of the time, when I installed AND updated the DirectX on the Win2K PCs the PCM worked. For the other 1%, I either reformatted the W2K PC with and then installed DirectX, or I replaced the Pc with WinXP.

    ADB

    Comment

    Working...
    X