Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trunk group for India Line

I am running Shoreware 9.2 and I am trying to setup a new trunk for my India office. The first problem so far that I cannot get around is the Local Area Code. The local Area code for the location the blade is in is 040, when I type that in I just get "Please enter valid Local Area Code" is there any way to get around this or should I not be using this at all? I also cannot find any guides on how to setup calling with India so any documents would be helpful.

Thanks!

Is your office set up as a site in Shoreware Director? Is the site's location set to India? Sounds like you haven't defined the site where the trunk is located properly. I had the same issue when I tried to "trick" shoretel into letting me add analog loop start trunk in Argentina by setting it as a US site.

Comment

Make sure the Site is set to India, or else you wont be able to add Indian Area codes.

Comment

Oh, you mean like dsirek said 5 months ago?

Comment

i had the same issue in the phillipines. you can do one of two things. 1 made the system wide change to make 0 no longer the operator, or 2 have shoretel write custom dail strings. i chose the second

Comment

Jason try adding the local area code without the leading 0 ie just enter 40. Outside of North America we usually omit the leading 0 when adding any Area Code.

Comment

Working...
            X