Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Switches using analog line is the random.

Our company has four departments, We useing an SG 90V switch and useing four analog lines.has four telephone number. A department has a telephone number,The four telephone number independent of each other. But now have a question. Each department called outside mobile phone number or telephone number, don't used the own department's analog line, Switches using analog line is the random.
    I wish each department using the own analog line, The switch using analog line isn't random. How do I do this?

You have to create a separate user group for each department, and only give that user group access to their own trunk group. The problem with this is that if they are calling out on that trunk, then no one can call in, and no one else in that department can call out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby_Digital View Post
      You have to create a separate user group for each department, and only give that user group access to their own trunk group. The problem with this is that if they are calling out on that trunk, then no one can call in, and no one else in that department can call out.
      Hi,
      I known this method, this method has a problem,"if they are calling out on that trunk, then no one can call in, and no one else in that department can call out"......several department don't only have one person. I hope all the four analog line can use or the own department's employee priority using own department's analog line.

Comment

Well, there are custom dial strings to give certain trunk groups priority, but that isnt done by user group. So, if you give one trunk group priority, then it will be the priority for all users...

Since analog lines are hard coded with their caller ID, the best thing for you here is to get a PRI...though that will be a little more expensive than your current setup.

Comment

You could have 4 different trunk access codes and if they get a reorder tone, have them dial a different one than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Palitto Consulting View Post
            You could have 4 different trunk access codes and if they get a reorder tone, have them dial a different one than usual.
            Hi,
            I am not understand your mean,Could you say it more detail?

Comment

Originally posted by tangjun4447 View Post
              Hi,
              I am not understand your mean,Could you say it more detail?
              Setup 6 for trunk number 1, 7 for trunk 2, 8 for trunk 3 and 9 for trunk 4 - or something similar.

Would it advantageous in this situation to setup bridged call appearances for the incoming lines? At least they could see which line was ringing in at any given time.

Comment

Working...
              X