Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does the SG120 Switch only connect a simulate telephone?

Why does the SG120 Switch just only connect a simulate telephone?

I used SG120 switch of Shoretel,I have four simulate telephones, I would like to use the telephone join to Shoretel system, I used harmonica connector connected simulate telephones,but only one can normal work and others didn't work....When I was use SG90V switch, the four telephones all can normal work, so I don't know why is this. what do they have different between SG90V and SG120 about harmonica connector.

The SG 90V has 12 simulate ports, but SG 120 has 24 simulate ports. the harmonica connector just only has 12 simulate ports, so how to configure harmonica connector for SG 120.
    Last edited by tangjun4447; 03-03-2010, 10:42 PM.

The pinout for the wiring is different between the switch models. The harmonica is not intended for the 120/24. Originally, the harmonicas were used with the 40/8 and 60/12.

Take it into an analog patch panel (24 port) or a 66 block. The pinout for each ShoreGear switch is detailed in the installation guide for each model. Your Shoretel partner or the master distributor in China can provide this to you. Alternatively, the Shoretel corporate resources in China can also help.

Very worst case, if you can't dig it up then I will attach it for you.

Comment

By the way, the number and types of analog capacity (FXS/FXO) varies greatly depending on the switch model. This is detailed at:

ShoreTel - Voice Switches

Comment

Originally posted by cburgy View Post
        The pinout for the wiring is different between the switch models. The harmonica is not intended for the 120/24. Originally, the harmonicas were used with the 40/8 and 60/12.

Take it into an analog patch panel (24 port) or a 66 block. The pinout for each ShoreGear switch is detailed in the installation guide for each model. Your Shoretel partner or the master distributor in China can provide this to you. Alternatively, the Shoretel corporate resources in China can also help.

Very worst case, if you can't dig it up then I will attach it for you.

Hi cburgy. Can you attach it for me. I can't solve this problem. I need your help. Please help me, thanks?

Comment

Originally posted by cburgy View Post
          By the way, the number and types of analog capacity (FXS/FXO) varies greatly depending on the switch model. This is detailed at:

ShoreTel - Voice Switches
          If have a connector similar harmonica to connect analog telephone for SG 120 or SG - 24A?

Comment

Working...
          X