No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reorder tone, one user only.

Build 13.23.6910.0

I have one user who has issues making calls.

He can receive calls all day long, he can also call any extension, but when ever he makes a call, LD or local, he always gets the reorder tone.

I tried looking at his account, but there's nothing out of place.

He works out of a different office than HQ, (different Trunk Group) If he's here, he temporarily assigns his extension to a phone. But the issue happens weather he's here or down there.

He's tried 9 + AC+number
    9 + 1+ AC+number

Local or long distance doesn't seem to matter.

Can anyone think of anything to point me in the right direction?

Is he the same User Group as other users that are not having problems?

What kind of trunks do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Klahn View Post
      Is he the same User Group as other users that are not having problems?

What kind of trunks do you have?
      He is in a different user group. It's a remote office, and he's the only active user in said office.

This happens regardless of what office he's in.

The trunk in his office is "analog loop start" using a SG-30 while the main HQ uses a PRI using SG-90's & a SG-T1K.

His office has lost communications for the day due to an external networking issue. I don't believe this is the cause as the reorder tone happens no matter the running state of the satellite office.

Comment

I would double check his "Call Permissions" in the "Class of Service" or "Usergroup settings":.

Make sure he can dial Long distance numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post
          I would double check his "Call Permissions" in the "Class of Service" or "Usergroup settings":.

Make sure he can dial Long distance numbers.
          Thanks I'll try that.

This happens even if he calls a local number though.

COS - Telephony: Fully Featured
          COS - Call Permissions: No Restrictions
          COS - Voice Mail: Large Mail

These are the COS for his group.
          Last edited by Ursan; 02-02-2010, 03:28 PM.

Comment

He does have access to all the relevant trunks he needs to sieze, right? Sometimes things get funky with specific extensions and you have to delete them and re-add them.

To test whether this is a user or group issue, assign another user to his user group and see if you have the same problem.

Screenshot of the usergroup and cos - call permissions might be helpful to look at as well.

Also, you don't have account codes forced on that user group by accident, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ursan View Post
              His office has lost communications for the day due to an external networking issue. I don't believe this is the cause as the reorder tone happens no matter the running state of the satellite office.
              This would be the cause for his reorder tone if the User Group he is assigned to only has access to the Trunks at his satellite office.

Since he is in his own User Group, give him access to Trunks of other sites, this will enable him to fail over to an available local trunk when he is "hoteling" at other offices.

Comment

Working...
              X