X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ursan
    replied
    Originally posted by CelticTech View Post
    On the director fire up the Trunk Test Tool and have him make an outbound call. You'll see which trunk he's grabbing in real time.
    Good call. I did that this AM & wouldn't you know it his correct caller ID appeared when I had him call my cell.

I nor anyone else, made no changes to anything. Go figure.

thanks for the help all.

Leave a comment:

• CelticTech
    replied
    On the director fire up the Trunk Test Tool and have him make an outbound call. You'll see which trunk he's grabbing in real time.

Leave a comment:

• Ursan
    replied
    Originally posted by 400degreez View Post
    Looks like he is going out of the wrong trunk group. Has anyone change his usergroup settings. Perhaps he is in the Philly user group. GO AI........
    I checked, no changes that I can see. He's definitely in the local switch. Where can I check the trunk to make sure he's in the right place?

Leave a comment:

• 400degreez
    replied
    Looks like he is going out of the wrong trunk group. Has anyone change his usergroup settings. Perhaps he is in the Philly user group. GO AI........
    Last edited by 400degreez; 01-08-2010, 03:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ursan
    started a topic User in HQ caller id displays different region.

User in HQ caller id displays different region.

Hello all.

I have a user connected here in the main HQ (508 area code) whose caller ID is displayed as calling from Philadelphia PA.

Nothing has changed for him since May of last year. His phone (IP-230) is connected to our local switch (SG-90) It is using the same IP range as anyone else in the building. I've looked at his user setup within Shoreware Director (Build 13.23.6910.0) and his caller ID is set to be +1 (508) xxx-xxxx just as it should be. I've also removed it & it still comes up as "call from 1-215-604-xxxx" when ever he places a call.

He is on site "headquarters", his IP phone is set to the correct MAC.. Everything looks as it should.

Now we do have a satellite office in Philly, and the number displayed when he calls is one of our numbers, but I can't figure out why it comes up when he calls out.

Any ideas anyone?
Working...
X