Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play "Call Recorded" greetings for passive call recording system

We are in the process of implementing a call recording system where the recordings are done through a combination of integration with ShoreTel's TAPI interface and sniffing the voice traffic on the network. The key point is that the system is passive and does not sit in the middle of the voice path of our calls.

We need to figure out how to play a "Calls recorded for quality assurance" greeting before all of our calls. We have hundreds of DIDs (and hundreds of corresponding extensions), so setting up an auto-attendant for each of these is not practical.

ShoreTel custom services has offered to build an application that will do this for us, but the cost is significant, and I'm worried about compatibility through system upgrades, etc.

Has anyone dealt with this type of situation? Any suggestions for how to inject this type of announcement?

Thanks in advance.

David

The only way I've seen is a custom application or using auto attendants. We also do custom programming and have a fairly extensive framework that allows us to write complex applications very easily.

Could you PM me your contact information so I can get you a quote? It might look better than ShoreTel's.

Comment

Working...
    X