Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of IP-8000?

Can anyone tell me what they are typically purchasing an IP-8000 for? (Not list, your actual discounted price)

ShoreTel was just installed at my plant last week. We have 2 IP-8000 and paid 824.25 each. They are nice, but don't know if they are worth it yet. All other phones are IP560. We have the IP560 in small conf rooms. The IP-8000 are in our larger rooms.

Comment

The purchasing price is going to vary widely based upon current promotions and the size (therefore purchasing power) of the company purchasing. For example, companies migrating from Nortel/Avaya have a very aggressive promo that ends this month.

Comment

Ebay - $212.00

Yes, that's correct. $212.00 w/ shipping included.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanker View Post
          Yes, that's correct. $212.00 w/ shipping included.
          What happens when the phone's firmware honks out? Does warranty come with the $212 price? RMA through Ebay?

Not directed at you Tanker, just word of caution for anyone who goes this route.

Comment

Well I mean, look at it from this perspective. If you purchase 1 from Ebay and it conks you, you can buy 3 more before you hit the cost of the new from Shoretel. So if it lasts you for over the 1 year standard warranty from Shoretel, you just saved $600, if you have replace it 1 time, you've still saved $400, 3 times $200... To mean, thats still a win. Now all that being said, I would spend the extra money and get rid of the hassle, uncertainty and soft costs involved with buying unwarranteed, used/refurbed equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Klahn View Post
              What happens when the phone's firmware honks out? Does warranty come with the $212 price? RMA through Ebay?
              It was a calculated risk that took me about 2 seconds to decide. I mean, for that price, New in Box IP-8000, ShoreTel reliability, etc...Better odds than Vegas. It was received as advertised new-in-box, and works like a charm. I wish I could find 10 more just like it.

:tank:
              Last edited by Tanker; 01-03-2010, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X