Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Encountered error while attempting to connect to server."

I'm using Win7x64 and just finished installing the ShoreTel Call Manager. I'm going through the initial wizard and when I put in our server name I get the above error.

Any help?

I am working with tac on this issue right now. Upgraded from 8.1 to 9.2 and got Call manager issues.
    There are 2. 1 is a "known" issue with windows xp and reinstalling MSDTC, the other is 0x80000048 in the phone/modem field under the Tapi advanced field.
    So far, upgrading has SUCKED!

Comment

I have the same problem with Windows 7 x64. It was working initially after ShoreTel is upgraded. For some reason, it doesn't work now. Restarting the computer doesn't work either.

Anyone has a solution?

Comment

Anyone have a fix for this? We are new to Shoretel, going through our first install now. So far 3 out of 6 PC's we've installed Call Manager on have run into this issue. We're using: ShoreTel 9.2
        Build 14.41.1108.0

All PC's are XP Pro 32bit.

If I log in as the local admin on those PC's, Call Manager connects fine. If I log in as anyone on my domain it fails, even the domain admin.

However, on the PC's that Call Manager works on, I can log in as whoever I want and it works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Fixed. It was our proxy server that was screwing us up. Adding an exception for our server did the trick.

Comment

Working...
          X