No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workgroup Status Icon on Handset

Hi Everyone

I can't for the life of me get the workgroup status icon to appear on some of our handsets. I have agent login and logout buttons setup, and they function correctly, but general agents don't have access to the agent status in call manager as it requires a supervisor license and without the status icon on the handset they don't know if they are in or out.

The handsets are Shoretel 560's
    Shoretel version 8.1

I have deleted the phones from the database and reset them and I have removed users from the workgroup and set them up again all to no avail.

Thank you
    Regards, James

I dont think its possible, is it? You want to show the workgroup agents' status on the screen of the 560?

Comment

You could try to do a master reset on the phones. With a mute772667#. This will force a server download and re-download the icon files. It is possible that they might be corrupt. The password should be 1234#, then at factory test mode screen, pull the Ethernet cable out.

Comment

Originally posted by jingle View Post
        I can't for the life of me get the workgroup status icon to appear on some of our handsets.
        Have you set the User's client type to Workgroup Agent?

Comment

Thank you everyone. Deleted the user the phone and setup both from scratch. I now get the workgroup status icon.

Regards, James

Comment

Working...
          X