Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workgroups-forced login

Is it possible to force users to be logged into a workgroup (by default) at all times?

I can force a user to logon from a logged off condition right now, but they can just log back off again.

Change their PCM client from agent to standard. That will prevent them from being able to log out of the workgroup. A supervisor will have to manually do it from their agent monitor.

Comment

Sounds good!
      But I can't figure out how to set the PCM client to "Standard". It doesn't seem to be an option.
      Here's what I see:

Comment

Personal is what you want.

Comment

LOL...sounds like someone might need to replace the agent with someone who wants to answer calls.:whistling: I have always said 'We can make your phones do anything...with one exception, 'We can't make you answer your phone'

Comment

The "Personal" selection works perfectly! For some reason, it seems to upset certain users, though.
            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally posted by 59Deano View Post
            LOL...sounds like someone might need to replace the agent with someone who wants to answer calls.:whistling: I have always said 'We can make your phones do anything...with one exception, 'We can't make you answer your phone'
            Sadly, this is EXACTLY what drove my question in the first place.

Comment

Working...
            X