Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fax over IP for ShoreTel - Webinar, 10/1 2:00 PM eastern

We are pleased to announce the launch of a new service offering dubbed EtherFax in support of SureTrunk for ShoreTel partners and their customers. EtherSpeak provides the only native ShoreTel certified SIP trunk solution - and I am pleased to now offer the most innovative and reliable fax-over-ip solution available for the ShoreTel community.

We believe this new service will provide the most secure, reliable and affordable fax-over-IP solution available today. Pricing for a EtherFax trunk connected to a fax machine will start at only $12.95 ea / month for 300 pages of send or receive for each fax machine.

In support of this announcement and to answer all of your questions, we have scheduled a live webinar for next Thursday, October 1st at 2:00 PM eastern, 11:00 AM pacific.

How it works...

We have enhanced industry standard of t.38 faxing with the addition of HTTPS or Secure Socket Layer connectivity. By taking this approach, customers can be assured that the fax will reliably transit from local fax machine, traverse their network edge to arrive reliably and securely at our edge, where we will ensure the fax is delivered to the Public Switched Telephone Network via t.38. In addition, the solution leverages email and PC fax connectivity options for enabling remote worker fax connectivity seamlessly.

If you would like to register for this webinar, please call me at 1 (866) Ether-IP or email me at [email protected]

For those of you who can not attend, please email me if you would like to be sent a recorded version of the webinar.

Best,

Matt Norman
    Channel Manager

I'm a little confused. Your e-mail domain is ietherspeak.com, but browsing to that domain yields a Zimba login page. Are you affiliated with EtherSpeak Communications

Comment

EtherSpeak / SureTrunk web site

That is our email domain.

For the EtherSpeak's ShoreTel community - use SureTrunk by EtherSpeak.

If you are interested in the EtherSpeak's new t.38 fax service - use Faxing Just Got Easier|ietherfax

Sorry for any confusion,

Neil D

Comment

Working...
      X