Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Options

I am a new administrator that is maintaining a large Nortel PBX and a small Shoretel Switch. I have inherited the ST system with an old version 6.1 and am tasked with coming up with a software upgrade solution. I have looked into options that are out there and still looking for a few more answers.

I am looking for some information (maybe a chart or spreadsheet if possible) that compares some of the newer releases. Any help with web links or info you have would be greatly appreciated.

Josh Cook
    Lockheed Martin
    Waterton Campus, CO

Is the ShoreTel system under a maintenance contract? It will need to be in order to upgrade the software.

Your partner or ShoreTel (depending on who your maintenance is with) should be able to provide you with ShoreTel release notes documents for versions 7.0, 7.5, 8.1, and 9.1. It won't be in a spreadsheet form, so you'll have to do a little leg work to compare features.

Gary

Comment

Yes, we do have a service contract with a local company. I was hoping that there was some sort of "Cheat Sheet" out there that could save me a little time. I guess that I will start hashing out the release guides.

Thank you for your help, Gary.

Josh

Comment

Working...
      X