Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workgroup / Agent Reporting

Anybody know where / which table(s) holds the "Selected Agents" for a Workgroup. We use Top Down for routing and Management would like a report created (Crystal) for displaying the flow for each Workgroup.

Thanks..

Agent status should be in either the Users table or the WorkgroupAgents table. The association of users to workgroups is in the WorkgroupAgents table.

Comment

OK Then....

Lets ask the question this way...

Via Crystal or SQL Query (using st_cdrreport and root). I do not see a Agent or WorkGroupAgents table. Are these kept in a different schema /db?

Comment

These are in ShoreTel's configuration database, which is not intended to be accessible to outside users. This information is not made available directly in CDR.

Comment

Not Intended or Not Accessable.

Is there a way I can access this data?

Comment

On ShoreTel 8 and over, this is in a mysql database named shoreware. Before 8 it is in an Access database in the Shoreline Data folder.

You can reach the mysql database by logging in as root/shorewaredba from the machine itself.

Comment

We are still on 7, found the folder... thank you..

Comment

Mr French,
                My company is developing a Call Accounting system that connects to the Shoretel SQL database and reports workgroup and individual call activity, as well as dropped calls. This application is a native win32 Dot Net binary that runs on Windows XP. I need some beta testers right now.

PM me to get on the beta test wagon!

Comment

Working...
                X