Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoretel T1 Memory

Does anyone know how much memory a Shoregear T1 (on a Shoretel 7 setup) can store? Is there a limit to the number of routes,DNIS, DID's etc...?

Or any of the switches for that matter...

Thanks
    Last edited by dish1up; 08-03-2009, 05:19 PM.

None. Look at Shoregear Director.

Comment

The reason I ask, is I've been getting the following error:

Switch SG 120/24: Config Store: Data Overflow (new data).

I swapped out the switch, and still get the message during a restart of the switch.

Comment

how many entries are in your system directory?
        How many sites, servers and switches do you have?

Comment

1 Server, 3 sites.

HQ: 2 SG 40/8 switches, 4 SG T1s

Site 2: 1 - 120/24, 1 SG T1

Site 3: 1 - 120/24

Looking at the logs, the error appeared on all the switches. We do have an high amount of DNIS's, routing, and WGs.

Comment

What do you call a high amount? I have seen a few hundred on a single PRI.

Comment

About 4000 Dnis on a single T1

Comment

In that case.... I would (Or have your partner) open a ticket with ShoreTel and see what they say. I have a feeling that 4000 DNIS may be esceeding the limits.
                Are you actually having any problems? or just seeing all these logs?

Comment

Had some weird problems with our phones yesterday (they wouldn't assign/unassign from the softswitch, and some were stuck in "Requesting Service" no matter how many times the phones/switches/server was restarted. Deleting the phones from the Map helped, but problems still remained). Swapped out one of our SG 120/24 switches to solve the problem.

Otherwise, just recently started seeing the event in the logs when the switches are restarted. I wasn't sure if we were overloading the switches.

Our partner said the switches can handle it, but waiting for verification (or at least something in writing/specs/etc...)

Comment

Working...
                  X