Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting P2P video working

We have two users with the Profession Call Manager, and both have "Standard Resolution" selected in the "Allow Video Calls:" dropdown. Both users are connected to the same SG90V switch. After initiating a phone call, the users are right-clicking on the call in Call Manager and the add video option is grayed out. What am I missing?

Followup information

Call Manager Professional does not recognize that there is a webcam attached to either computer. The webcam in question is a Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000. Is there a list of approved webcams?

Comment

can you use the camera with the application that comes with the camera?

Comment

Camera shows up in explorer...

Yes, the camera works perfectly with the included Logitech software. It also works when it's clicked on in explorer. It shows up in the Scanners and Cameras section of Control Panel, and Device Manager looks good.

When clicking on Video under the Call Manager options, the dropdown titled "Video Camera:" is showing <None> and there are no cameras listed in the dropdown. Also, clicking on "Configure Camera" does nothing.

Comment

Don't install the software for the Logitech... Driver only. I use the quickcam pro 9000.

Comment

I uninstalled the Logitech software, drivers and Call Manager. I rebooted the computer and then installed just the webcam drivers. I verified that the webcam was working by pulling it up in explorer. I then reinstalled Call Manager and rebooted again. Call Manager still does not see the webcam in the video setup. At this point I am thinking about going to Best Buy and getting a different webcam...

Comment

I am having the same problem. I have 2 users running Windows XP Pro SP3, PCM 9.1. Both have logitech quickcams. I can go to tools --> Options --> video and see that the camera is working. When they call each other, the add video option is grayed out. I had this working on 2 workstations running Win 7 with the same call manager, and cameras. Any thoughts.

Comment

Curious, is there a list of approved webcams? We are running the latest and greatest of the shoretel communicator and director.

Comment

Working...
                X