Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed Calls Icon Not Clearing

Ever since our upgrade to 8.1 we have noticed random issues regarding missed calls. Normally the missed calls reference would be cleared after pressing the Redial button, however this is no longer the case.

Today I have no missed a single call and a few minutes ago my phone began to display that I have 3 missed calls. The last thing my phone did before this happened was that it received a forwarded voice mail from a co-worker.

Anyone else seeing quirks like this? I have had several users report having the exact same issue, but I'm not sure if it is related to the voice mail being forwarded..I was simply just explaining the last thing I used the phone for.

I had the same thing happen - missed calls icon not clearing.

Try these: 1. Make sure you take the phone off hook instead of hitting cancel. 2. Try Power cycling phone (on/off). 3. If that doesn't work, you'll need to reset the phone itself.

Comment

That happens to us on occasion on 7.5. The only way we have been able to clear it is to move the phone to a different switch, then move it back and the icon syncs back up. Not much of a fix but as a bandaid it works every time.

Comment

Working...
      X