Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to forward Voicemail:Delivery error: 0XC110096A

I've had user's that periodically are unable to forward voicemails through Outlook. This user tried twice in a 15 min period. While troubleshooting, I noticed that she could still play the message from the phone, call manager, and outlook. It ended up forwarding the voicemail when I tried, so I had the user show me how they were forwarding, and this time it worked for them too.

Subject: Undeliverable: Voice Message

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: FW:Voice Message
    Sent: 6/26/2009 11:00 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'Michael XXXXX' on 6/26/2009 11:00 AM
    The Shoreline transport service failed to deliver the message to this recipient.
    Recipient Address: Server: 10.30.0.10, Mailbox: Michael XXXXX, Delivery error: 0XC110096A.
    The error occurred in the server..

Has anyone seen/resolved this before?

I've seen it with Office 07 and Shoretel version 7.5 Build 12.14.8701.0
    It is sporadic. Upgrading from this build over the upcoming holiday weekend.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to mention this is version 8.0, and I've seen it with both Office2003 and 2007.

I've seen it where the tapi instance still shows up in outlook, but the message itself had been deleted from the voicemail server, but in this case, the message was still on the server.

Comment

Came across this error again. This time we are on 8.1 , build 13.26.9202.0

Does anyone have any ideas?

Comment

I'm having this issue as well. Did you not have any luck reinstalling Outlook integration? That's what I'm trying next. I don't even see in the logs where the server tried to move the message to the other user's mailbox. I'm still on 7.5, upgrading to 10.2 early next year.

Comment

No, I got no official fix. This wasn't something happening all time for us (maybe 5 times in 2 years).

I suspect the user may have deleted the voicemail from the phone or call manager, and then tried to forward the voicemail through the outlook tapi message.

Comment

Working...
            X