Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTAS Errors Every 5 Seconds after Upgrade to 8.1

Since upgrading to 8.1 from 7.x we are now getting DTAS errors every 5 seconds, we do not have any DVM / Remote sites, such one HQ site with just 15 users:

Date(mm/dd/yyyy): 6/15/2009
    Time: 2:40:01 PM (GMT -07:00)
    Event ID: 3312
    Source: ShoreWare
    Type: Information
    Category: DTAS

ShoreWare Distributed Telephony Application Service disonnected from Shoreware Telephony Service Provider running on "192.168.5.60 (localhost)". This may be a result of an administrative action, network error or unexpected behavior.

**** The above may be why we are having so many issues with PCM / Call Managers dropping connections.

Any help on this would be great!

Cheers,

Dave

What build are you running? I know what in the 6910 builds there is a know issue with that. It is supposly fixed in the latest GA build.

Comment

Originally posted by southeasternMI View Post
      What build are you running? I know what in the 6910 builds there is a know issue with that. It is supposly fixed in the latest GA build.
      ShoreTel 8.1
      Build 13.24.5910.0

The deal was... within the Registry there is a "key" that should be populated with the IP address of the localhost (shoreware director) it was blank, which caused the constant DTAS error.

I had one of the shoretel eng. populate that for me so I am not sure which key it was .... (sorry, norm. I track that but it was a long day )

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
      X