Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not make changes in Director

I am trying to resolve a problem with Shoreware Director. I need to make changes to a workgroup but the following mesg is at the top of the page.

"You may not modify the configuration database. Some required ShoreTel services are not running."

Reply from ShoreTel partner was to reboot. I can't reboot in the middle of the day. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Go into Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Services and make sure all those beginning with ShoreTel are started.

Comment

All ShoreTel services listed in services are running.

Comment

Might be the Kadota permissions. Go under Administrative Tools > Component Services > Computers > My Computer > DCOM Config. Right click on KadotaUtil > Properties > Security. Click edit on launch and activate permissions. Choose Internet Guest Account. Check off local and remote launch.

Comment

Other things to look at are DEP (should be off) and also if you changed the computer name or IP address of the server recently. Check your event log as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Palitto Consulting View Post
            Go into Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Services and make sure all those beginning with ShoreTel are started.
            Good call! Helped me through that one!
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X