Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• softphone going to unavailable

got the following email from a customer. any ideas?????

So is there a time limit on the softphone .. like after so much time of inactivity it will switch back to unassigned?

I'm having a couple users open their softphones in the morning however, it will flip to unassigned without any warning.

Have you see this? We're on 8.1 build 13.24.2504.0

I would upgrade to a GA build first before troubleshooting this issue too far.

Comment

I would have to agree, its not worth the time unless you are on a GA release.

Comment

I am also running this build, forgive my ignorance but what is wrong with the 13.24.2504.0 build? That is what was installed for me..
        Last edited by blm76; 06-10-2009, 06:22 AM.

Comment

blm76,
          Nothing is wrong with that build except for the fact is is CR-Controlled Release.
          2 builds later, ShoreTel released the first GA-General Availability release.
          The current build of ShoreTel 8.1 is 13.25.3801.

If you or your partner contact ShoreTel for support, upgrading to at least a GA build will be the first request they make.

Comment

Would the GA build fix the anyphone to softphone timed out error. We were on 7.X and upgraded to 8.1 13.5909 on the 7.x platform we didn't have this problem.

Comment

Working...
            X