Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workgroup Call Route Tracing

I have an ST75 call center that would like to trace the route each workgroup call makes as it bounces from agent to agent. They want a list of all the agents that the workgroup/queue call hit but did not take call for some reason. I've looked all over the CDR database and cannot find any such record.

They don't have ECC or ECM and cannot afford it. So don't even tell me that what I need! They just want to be able to look at the SQL database or the .txt CDR logs.

Anyone know how I can do this?

Did you look in the Connect table? This table has a row for every connection a call makes, so 1 for the trunk and 1 for each agent, workgroup, etc.

Comment

Thats interesting stuff. There are lots of records in there. none of them make any sense at all. Anyone ever figure out what they mean?

Comment

Yes, we have written a number of reports and can help you retrieve the data you need. Alternatively, you can attempt it yourself if you wish: ShoreTel has documented the database in Appendix C of the administration guide.

Comment

thanks for the info

i will check out the "Administratration Guide" immediately. Do you care to share some of your SQL code with us? Or is considered "secret sauce"?

Comment

I'm afraid that since we sell these reports, I cannot share the SQL behind them for free. If you have specific questions, I may be able to help here.

Comment

Can anyone send me a PDF copy of the Administration Guide? The person whom I replaced at this company destroyed all the guides.

Comment

Hey buddy, PM me with your contact info and I will make sure you get it. What Guide version do you need?

Comment

PM sent! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X