Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports

When trying to run a report from the server I get an error. Error Occurred Reading Records: Logon Failed.

I am doing this from the server and going to Localhost/shorewaredirector

I don't see where MYSQL is installed either. Should I see that somewhere?

Any Ideas?
    Last edited by phoneguy; 05-13-2009, 02:28 PM.

on 7.5 mysql should be in C:\Program Files\Shoreline Communications\ShoreWare Server\MySQL

don't know about 8.1 or 9.0

Comment

I also don't see any mysql services running. Nor do I see where to select the database from after clicking on Reports.

Any ideas???

Comment

Did you ever get anywhere with this PhoneGuy..? We have a 10.1 customer with this error when they run User Activity Detail Report (Enhanced).

Found this entry on the KB, ID: KB12910
        Last edited by eXpunger; 06-28-2010, 08:56 AM. Reason: Found relevant info on KB.

Comment

Originally posted by eXpunger View Post
          Did you ever get anywhere with this PhoneGuy..? We have a 10.1 customer with this error when they run User Activity Detail Report (Enhanced).

Found this entry on the KB, ID: KB12910
          We're having the exact same issue with a customer on 10.1, however all other reports work perfectly fine.

Comment

Just spoke to TAC - they said it seems to be a problem in the build we're running with this customer. We'll plan an upgrade and report back.

Comment

Originally posted by CelticTech View Post
              Just spoke to TAC - they said it seems to be a problem in the build we're running with this customer. We'll plan an upgrade and report back.
              Ran the upgrade and they removed this report completely from the latest build of 10.1

Comment

Working...
              X