No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Schedule question..

v7.5

I need two different schedules during the work week. One that just ring in to the operator and one that goes to AA in case she misses it.

Schedule: “Normal Business“ Mon-Thu 8-5 and Fri 8-12 = Rings to operator

This is fine as there is an AA greeting with an On-Hours message if we miss picking it up and an AA greeting for the Off-Hours saying we are closed.
    What I need is a new message for Fri 12:01-5 that is different than the above On and Off-Hours.

I have created a Schedule named: “No Operator Available” for Fri 12:01-5.
    I also created an AA called “No Operator” that has the message I want to run on Fri 12:01-5.
    This AA “No Operator” has the Schedule “No Operator Available” assigned to it.

BUT, on Friday at 12:01 it goes to the “Normal Business” Off-Hours greeting and not the “No Operator”.

I hope I stated this clear enough.

Any help is appreciated.

DS

You need to find the proper balance between the routing and the schedules. It sounds like you need to have your routing like this:

(All calls->No operator)

No Operator AA:
    (On hours -> operator)
    (Off hours -> message)

operator:
    (No answer -> Unavailable AA)

Comment

FWIW: My Solution

Under AA - Custom, I have it going to a "Friday Afternoon" schedule

"Friday Afternoon" schedule contains every Friday for the year with a Start Time of 12:00:01pm and an End time of 5:00pm

It seems like a long way around to create 52 Custom Schedules... but it is what worked.

Comment

Working...
      X