Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems forwarding voice mails from Outlook

I have a user on our system with Voice Mail Integration set up in Outlook. When they try to forward a voice mail message from their Email to another user, the message gets stuck in their Outbox, and doesn't get any further than this.

As per another forum topic here, I had her try forwarding the message using the voice mail client (the same one used for playing messages), and this is how she had tried to forward the message previously (without any success).

Any suggestions anyone may have would be appreciated - thanks!

Outbox Stuck

Are you using outlook 2007?

Comment

Seeing the same issue with Outlook 2007, although if you check, the message DOES forward, it just doesn't clear the indicator in your Sent Items folder in Outlook. Not happening on every install.

Comment

Originally posted by a10ecun View Post
        Seeing the same issue with Outlook 2007, although if you check, the message DOES forward, it just doesn't clear the indicator in your Sent Items folder in Outlook...
        This was an issue with early releases of 7.0. An upgrade to the latest 7.0 build cured it for us.

Comment

On 7.5 12.14.8701
          Problem only started after upgrading to Office 2007. No consistency in the issue as well.

Comment

Bug

There are several posts about the outlook 2007 bug where the behavior is what you describe. It was resolved in a high level build of 7.5

I think you are going to need an upgrade to resolve. The release notes of your build will probably have a note about this bug.

Comment

Figured as much. Hasn't become a major issue yet. Just now migrating 500+ users to office 07 along with a new Exchange server. Once that is complete i will look into upgrading my Shoretel install.

Thanks,

Comment

Upgrade

The upgrade from the 7.5 build you are on, and the newest build of 7.5 is very easy and harmless for the most part. It should only take a couple of hours tops.

The only question is if you need an updated PCM client or not. We see most upgrade issues related to the call manager update itself.

Comment

Working...
                X