Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Directly to Voicemail

Hello All! We just went live with v8.1 at one of our sites last Thursday. I have been through the installer class as part of our install, but I work at a remote location and have a user/operator asking me if they can transfer directly into a voicemail box regardless of the phone mode/status.

Without the system installed at our site yet (march 23-27) I dont have a way to play around and find an answer.

So what's the verdict?

Thanks in advance!

From the phone:
    Transfer | Extension | MORE | To MB

From the Call Manager (Personal):
    Click the Transfer icon, type in extension, select To VM

From the Call Manager (operator):
    Right click the call, drag and drop it on extension. Once dropped on the extension, the menu will appear, select To VM.

Charles

Comment

Perfect! We have 6 more sites to go and it will be much easier to answer these simple questions when it is live in front of me.

Appreciate the help!

Comment

You can also configure a button on the phone to transfer to VM (without specifying an extension) so you can press the button and enter the extension.

Comment

Originally posted by wambam View Post
          You can also configure a button on the phone to transfer to VM (without specifying an extension) so you can press the button and enter the extension.
          Can you provide configuration details?

thanks!

Comment

Sure. Go to the Personal Options of the user. Click on Program IP Phone Buttons and choose the Transfer To Mailbox from the drop down menu and give it a name in the Label box. Don't put anything in the Extension field. Save the config. That's it. Good luck andlet me know if it doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
            X