Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Reporting

Hi - since we upgraded to 8.1, I can not view Web reports - looks like it runs, but the window it opens is just grey (no error msg). Changed all Security settings to enable or prompt, added to Trusted zone - nada. Works okay from the Server. Suggestions?

Originally posted by KEC View Post
    Hi - since we upgraded to 8.1, I can not view Web reports - looks like it runs, but the window it opens is just grey (no error msg). Changed all Security settings to enable or prompt, added to Trusted zone - nada. Works okay from the Server. Suggestions?
    Web Reporting is a optional purchase feature

Comment

Web Reporting

Yes, we are licensed. It worked before we upgraded.

Comment

Yes, we are licensed. It worked before we upgraded.
        any change in the method of access?

Comment

Web Reporting

No change initally. Since problem was discovered, have upgrade IE from 6 to 7, turned on all ActiveX options, lower security, added server to Trusted Zone, disabled pop up blocker..........our vendor did 3 hr remote session with ShoreTel Tech (to another machine) - no resolution yet.

Comment

error

I know this is a bit silly, but did you try to reboot the server?

Comment

No change initally. Since problem was discovered, have upgrade IE from 6 to 7, turned on all ActiveX options, lower security, added server to Trusted Zone, disabled pop up blocker..........our vendor did 3 hr remote session with ShoreTel Tech (to another machine) - no resolution yet.
              What error are you getting trying to connect?

Comment

Web Reporting

Last reboot was 1/10 when we upgraded, so yes we can try that.

No error - window opens with an address of //servername/shorewaredirector/reports/showreport.asp

window is just grey background with tiny box with red x in upper left corner.

Comment

Last reboot was 1/10 when we upgraded, so yes we can try that.

No error - window opens with an address of //servername/shorewaredirector/reports/showreport.asp

window is just grey background with tiny box with red x in upper left corner.
                  Have you tried with the IP address of the server

http://IPADDRESS/shorewaredirector/r...showreport.asp

Also, you may want to turn on Debug in IIS, this will give you info, by default the level is pretty low and info null

Comment

You might need to install the ActiveX file on the pc, I know we ran into this issue. We got the same screen you are describing and once I ran the file on the pc you could see the reports again. You need the activex.bat, crviewer, sviewhlp and swebrs. Please send me a private message if you need copies of these files, I can send them to you.

Comment

Yes, I'm using the IP Address.

Where do I look to see if I have the files you list? Usually the ShoreTel screens prompt you to install any missing ActiveX files?

Comment

I don't know where they are located, this is the batch file that I used to install all of the missing files.........

copy swebrs.dll c:\windows\system32\
                        copy crviewer.dll c:\windows\system32\
                        copy sviewhlp.dll c:\windows\system32\

regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\crviewer.dll
                        regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\swebrs.dll
                        regsvr32 c:\windows\system32\sviewhlp.dll

After I ran the batch file my reports started working again.

Comment

Web Reporting

Hi,

Where did you get the files?

Comment

Solution: Crystal Reports viewer was missing from IIS default SMTP virtual server.

Comment

Working...
                            X