Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShorePhone IP 110 cannot forward?

No matter what I do I cannot seem to get any of my IP 110's to forward a call. When on a call, if I press the forward button, it puts the call on hold and if I then try to dial an extension, its like I'm calling the extension. Anyone have any ideas I can try to figure this out?

-SA

RE

do you mean you hit transfer or forward

Comment

Sorry, I meant transfer.

Comment

IP 110s

IP 110's = garbage

I wish I had an answer for you.

Comment

Works for me...

Press the transfer button on the IP 110, dial the number you wish to transfer to, once you hear ringing hang up the IP 110.

Comment

Originally posted by OldPhoneGuy View Post
            Press the transfer button on the IP 110, dial the number you wish to transfer to, once you hear ringing hang up the IP 110.
            I can't believe that's all it was. Here I thought the calls were being put on hold. Thanks for the help. It now works and I'm sure always did.

Comment

Originally posted by eazeaz View Post
              IP 110's = garbage

I wish I had an answer for you.
              I agree they are garbage, but we use them in all public areas & conference/lunch rooms. I wish I had bought the 115's though as I thought the 110's had a speaker phone and they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by OldPhoneGuy View Post
                If I may expand with a little more detail

By pressing the transfer key the first time it is effectively placing the call on soft hold or consultation hold. As indicated, the Transferer has two choices, 1: Consult, 2: blind transfer

Once the connection is made and announced the Transfer is completed by hanging up (That is consulting)

The Transfer can be completed also with out consulting, by waiting for the first ring, then either 1: hanging up or 2: Press the transfer button again. (That is a Blind Transfer)

As far as the IP 110 being garbage, it is not designed nor was it intended to be a business phone like the 212, 560 and so on. Simply it is a hall phone, lobby phone, warehouse phone, it is what you make it.

Comment

Working...
                X