Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assign 2 numbers to one device

We are currently in the process of moving onto the Shoretel platform. On our old system we were able to assign two numbers to the same device. We have offices in multiple locations so certain people have phone numbers with different area codes so they can call out and make it look like htey are calling from an office in another state.

I am wondering if there is a way to configure a shoretel phone so that both numbers can ring into the phone. Also if we are able to be able to select a secondary line so when they make a call out they have the option for it to go out through the secondary number.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks for any help

two numbers

Two numbers ringing into the same phone could be setup with a DNIS entry.... we have many people that have more than one phone number (when an employee leaves we give their number to the supervisor of the area)

I dont know how you would select a caller ID number to send on a per call basis.

Comment

You could use a Bridged Call Appearance with a call stack of 1 to "select" an outbound Caller ID. I have had mixed results with BCA's, so good luck..

Comment

Working...
      X