No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Out Of Hours Scheduling

Hi Guys

This is my first post and I hope someone can help me.

I work for a company using V6.1 and I'm trying to sort an out of hours schedule.
    At the moment when the last person leaves they set the main reception phone to Out Of Office Call Handling Mode, so when a call comes into the office it hits a main Voice Mail box.
    Now we want to setup a schedule that will automatically divert to the voicemail number when it hits 6pm. I have setup an out of hours hunt group that only includes the main reception phone and after 1 call determines that phone is busy and should goto the voicemail. This is using an out of hours schedule that runs from 6pm to 8:30am. However when it hits 6pm we get an error message saying user not responding and it never goes to voicemail.

If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

If you want a Off hours schedual your going to have to either use a Route Point (Based Time of Day)

Or use a Hunt group using your schedual. In the HG you simply send the calls to the off hours / holiday ext mailbox

In a Route Point your doing the same thing but based on the time of day (Aka Schedule) the call can route to the receptionst phone or the after hours mailbox

Comment

Working...
    X