Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shoretel 7

    Does anyone have a feature list for release 7? Just wondering what is in this release.

    Thanks

  • #2
    The 4 main things I can remember are:

    1. Custom Ringtones
    2. Custom Call Manager options
    3. Voice Mail notification escalation
    4. Workgroup tiering and intermixing

    I know there is alot more, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

    Some really cool stuff if you ask me. The best keeps getting better.

    Charles

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by nextstep
      Does anyone have a feature list for release 7? Just wondering what is in this release.

      Thanks
      Shoretel will be publicly announcing the feature set for 7 soon. There are a lot of additions.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the info

        Guess I will have to wait until the release notes are published

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nextstep
          Guess I will have to wait until the release notes are published
          Here you go. I didn't see anything stating not to release it, and it's published on the partner site to give to customers....

          http://www.shoretelforums.com/pictur...shoretel_7.pdf

          Charles

          Comment


          • #6
            THANKS! That was what I was looking for

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Charles
              Here you go. I didn't see anything stating not to release it, and it's published on the partner site to give to customers....

              http://www.shoretelforums.com/pictur...shoretel_7.pdf

              Charles
              Cool! Thanks for posting that!

              Comment

              Working...
              X