Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer to voice mail from 110 or 115 phones?

Is it possible to transfer a call to the voice mail box of another user via a 110 or 115 phone (without the call manager that is)? I have searched the forum's and only found the solution for 230 and up phones. The Shoretel KB's don't seem to mention a way either.

Xfer user to Voice mailbox on Ip110 IP115 IP212

Rob cant be done at this time you will need CM

Comment

Actually we do it in our office. We used to have a Nortel Meridian Mail that had a feature called Express Messaging - in order to duplicate that on the ShoreTel system, we created an Auto Attendant (for example ours is 8100) with the only option being Multiple Digits = Take a Message. We also imported a wav file w/250ms of silence (which I can email you if necessary). So to transfer a caller directly into someone else's mailbox from a phone, you simply press transfer, dial the AA # (ie 8100), then enter the mb# of the desired person & hang up. Works great!

Comment

Thank you so much, that is a wonderful idea! I already have the "silence" the wav file as well. Too bad they don't just have a checkmark in the AA's to NOT play a greeting at all.

Comment

Working...
        X