• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escalation profile - No workie.

User is set in Out of Office Mode
    Enable Message Notification is checked.
    Escalation Profile is set to "New Escalation Profile."
    E-mail (IS) sent; however, "Mark as heard" is unchecked.
    New Escalation Profile is set to go to 1 external number for 10 minutes, then a second external number for 10 minutes.

These phone calls are never made. Event Viewer shows nothing, Trunk Testing tool shows nothing.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by Gymratz View Post
    User is set in Out of Office Mode
    Enable Message Notification is checked.
    Escalation Profile is set to "New Escalation Profile."
    E-mail (IS) sent; however, "Mark as heard" is unchecked.
    New Escalation Profile is set to go to 1 external number for 10 minutes, then a second external number for 10 minutes.

These phone calls are never made. Event Viewer shows nothing, Trunk Testing tool shows nothing.

Any ideas?
    You need to have a schedule enabled in the users profile

Comment

I think I understand what you mean but I couldn't figure out how to do it exactly how I wanted.
      To test this though, I created a new schedule that had all hours filled blue.
      I then assigned this schedule to my Standard Call Handling mode (the schedule wasn't available in dropdown in other modes - strange).
      I then called my phone from my cell and left a voicemail.
      I still have not received any calls on my cell phones, the event viewer shows no failures, and trunk test tool shows no apparent attempts to dial me.

What else could I be missing?
      Last edited by Gymratz; 09-16-2008, 10:59 AM.

Comment

The problem ended up being with Assigned User Group under Application Servers. The group that it was assigned to did not have outbound calling permission.
        Now what's really funny is I changed that previously;however, that setting does not seem to have an immediate affect like most others do, it took about 30 minutes to be effective.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X