Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Filter Notificatioin List

Does anyone have a list of the events to be filtered or a list of critical events to be filtered for. I have a customer who is set for Any and it shoots them lots of e-mail and then a follow up call or e-mail to me asking me what is going on. I would rather have a short list of more important ones like (switch lost, d-channel down, etc.) for customers who are less savvy at determining what needs a call and what does not. Thanks...
    Randy Wensmann
    [email protected]
    (408) 385-3485
    www.btxchange.com

They are in the back of the Maintenance Guide. I do not have this available right now or I would send it
    Originally posted by rwensmann View Post
    Does anyone have a list of the events to be filtered or a list of critical events to be filtered for. I have a customer who is set for Any and it shoots them lots of e-mail and then a follow up call or e-mail to me asking me what is going on. I would rather have a short list of more important ones like (switch lost, d-channel down, etc.) for customers who are less savvy at determining what needs a call and what does not. Thanks...

Comment

These are the events I filter on. It catch most of the switch, PRI, and user dailing 911 problems.

Comment

My question is, where do you find the meaning/cause of some of these error messages?

Comment

They are in the back of the Maintenance Guide.

Comment

That would be the reason I haven't see them then, the only thing I have is the Administration Guide and the Planning and Installation Guide. I'll have to look around the net for the other one.

Comment

Working...
            X