Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move Switches to Single Site

I have an organization with 7 Sites and multiple switches. I want to combine all of my sites into one single site. How do I go about moving the switches to another site. Do I need to delete them and then add them again. How will this affect all of the phones associated with the switches and their respective sites?

Originally posted by phoneguy View Post
    I have an organization with 7 Sites and multiple switches. I want to combine all of my sites into one single site. How do I go about moving the switches to another site. Do I need to delete them and then add them again. How will this affect all of the phones associated with the switches and their respective sites?
    Unfortunately yes you will have to delete the Switches if they were initially built under a site.

It will effect the phones, if oyu have IP Maps you will need to reestablish these as well.

Effectively you will need to assign all the phones to the Softswitch, or delete them after move of SG you will reboot eh phones and or assign them to the appropriate SG

Think of it (Added the phones) as you would with a new site or system. But you will have to remove or Softswitch each IP phone associated to the SG your moving

Comment

That is the exact process I was thinking I would have to do. I was hoping that there was an easier way......:-(

Bummer.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X