Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 101 AA Question

We are setup for an operator to always answer. I have recordings for day and night schedules. After 5, it automatically goes to night. How do I change it so during the day schedule it goes directly to AA and not operator.

Sorry, I know this has to be basic... but I am missing where the setting is.

How do you have your number pointed in the DNIS? Use on hours and say "Always" and point it to your AA that you want.

Comment

DNIS points to ISDN

? Confused with the "Always". I do not see an option for that under AA Menus.

Note: The On-Hours point to a "Normal Business" schedule. (our 8-5) Currently this rings to the operator.
      The Off-Hours do not point to any schedule, "None". This has a different night greeting than what the day greeting says. (This working fine)

My problem is, I cannot get the On-Hours "Normal Business" schedule to go directly to AA and not the operator.

Comment

Got it...

Yes it was the DNIS mapping. I just did not understand it at first. Had to change them to point to my AA greeting extension opposed to our main #.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
        X