Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoreware Director Server

I have a server, windows 2003 that has 3 raid arrays on it. Currently, everthing is installed on the C drive. How can i distribute perhaps the logs and voice mails to the other raid containers. So instead of program files, logs, and VM on c:\, i would then have program file on c:\, logs on another drive, and voice mail on a 3rd drive?

Thank you,

Oscar

You can set the location for the ShoreLine Data folder during install but I don't think you can split the subfolders across drives.

Comment

Originally posted by oveloz View Post
      I have a server, windows 2003 that has 3 raid arrays on it. Currently, everthing is installed on the C drive. How can i distribute perhaps the logs and voice mails to the other raid containers. So instead of program files, logs, and VM on c:\, i would then have program file on c:\, logs on another drive, and voice mail on a 3rd drive?

Thank you,

Oscar
      I actually found a Windows Server Tweak and I cannot find the link to it. It will allow you to spoof the system and create the location as a folder on the existing C drive, Dang if I cannot find it.

Take a look at this Virtual Drive This may not be it, I am still looking

Try this as well Link

If I understand you, this will allow you to map a drive as C:\???? toi spoof the install, I thought this might work for those drives that are full and the admin moves the ShoreTel install to another drive

Comment

Working...
      X