Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutliple people to silent monitor

I need to be able to have multiple people the silently monitor different sets of users. For example I need Supervisor A to silently monitor his people. I need Supervisor B to silently monitor her people. I need my QA person to silently monitor Supervisor A's and B's people. But Supervisor B cannot monitor Supervior A's people and vice versa. The only options I can find for Silent Monitor is under the user group that has the Accept: on for None, All or Only from one extension.

Any ideas or did I explain myself properly?

Originally posted by jkimes View Post
    I need to be able to have multiple people the silently monitor different sets of users. For example I need Supervisor A to silently monitor his people. I need Supervisor B to silently monitor her people. I need my QA person to silently monitor Supervisor A's and B's people. But Supervisor B cannot monitor Supervior A's people and vice versa. The only options I can find for Silent Monitor is under the user group that has the Accept: on for None, All or Only from one extension.

Any ideas or did I explain myself properly?
    You are going to need to build Separate User Groups Including a New COS Telephony for each group new "MONITORED" group.
    You are going to need to build Separate User Groups Including a New COS Telephony for each group new "MONITORING" group.

For Example (The Monitored) User group say Build a new User Group A with a new COS telephony A (You can copy the original groups to start)

In the COS Telephony under Record Others, Monitor Others, Barge In your going to set the Only From (The Only Ext that will be monitoring this group).

Do that same thing for the users of the second group.

Now for the Montor ext create one New User Group and COS Telephony
    As with the above group in the COS Telephony under Record Others, Monitor Others, Barge In your going to set the Allow Initiation Only and select None. (This is for the Monitoring Ext).

Assign each group to the appropriate members.

If you have any problems or need some hands on my rates are very reasonable.

Comment

Working...
    X